Duration: 1 Day
In this competitive economy it is essential that you attract and keep clients. Customer service is a critical part of this process.
Whether you are handling customers face to face or over the phone it is essential that you master the skills to keep the conversation flowing; obtain important information; and ensure your customer – or potential customer – leaves you/the call with a good impression of your company.
This course is essential for anyone who is first port of call for incoming enquires and those who are in daily contact with customers.
The content of the course is also relevant for those who want to increase their confidence when using the phone as a business tool and generally improve their level of communication.
- Worked through a step by step process to managing the customer journey
- Have a tool kit to handle difficult conversations & customer complaints
- Know how to identify personality types in order to adjust your communication style
- Have an action plan to improve your customer service standards
- Understanding communication skills – listening, questioning, clear language
- How to communicate in the absence of face to face interaction
- Body language and the importance of a smile when you dial Smile
- Voice – tone, pace, words
- Personality types and building rapport
Handling Difficult Customers
- Building personal confidence
- The effect of words, tone and voice
- Understanding the need for good listening skills
- Developing a questioning technique, prompting answers on which to base decisions
- Taking responsibility without taking the blame
- Personal discipline and control, handling pressure
Understanding Your Brand & Business Goals
- What image does your company want to portray?
- How does your company want customers to feel?
- What does your company want customers to say about it?
- Learn how to encapsulate your company’s customer goals in your interaction with customers.
- Surprise and delight the customer
- Doing what you said you would do